The best in monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in how they work as well. Modern devices not only notice smoke, they are also able to recognize increasing heat levels. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring experts are immediately informed. They can even be programmed to send updates directly to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Dover?
When a disaster strikes, you will have plenty to do just making sure your loved ones are safe. Having a contingency in place that is able to immediately verify the alarm and inform emergency personnel in your place is just a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Dover:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring specialists immediately
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to reach you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services in an instant
All of this happens in an instant. As you round up your family members to leave the grounds, emergency professionals are likely already reacting. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection regardless of your location
- Increased likelihood of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring agents who will know which component was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to remember that emergencies can take place unexpectedly. Consider unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend is able to knock it over. While this situation may seem improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Dover, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your property will be protected at all times, irrespective of where you are. Design your modern smart home today by contacting (302) 321-3498 or filling out the form on this page.