You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your property and family. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Dover home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security representatives 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your property through your security components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.