How does home monitoring work in Dover?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your property and family. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Dover home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security representatives 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your property through your security components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your home, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to notice the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Dover home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All device communications pass through this important, centralized command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to speak right to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your phone when an emergency occurs, you may still speak with your support team straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Dover security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a completely connected Dover smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you want to upgrade the protection of your home, dial (302) 321-3498 or complete the following form to begin.