Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Dover?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your darling little one. You spent countless hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a row of stuffed animals as a an extra touch. But how are you planning to keep watch of your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a regular standalone device or take it a step further and use the tools at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Dover, it makes perfect sense when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Dover are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your complete smart home and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This provides you versatility and comfort as you can keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition video of your baby. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may talk to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a troubled sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications sent directly to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this benefit is really for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a little stuffy in the nursery, you may adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Dover smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Dover smart home and enjoy the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can supply. Contact (302) 321-3498 today and explore how we can make your home more convenient and safer for every member of your family.