Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Dover goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The guideline they adhere to depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is deployed. In the event of a break-in - the most common type of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get an answer, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Support will still be sent even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Dover
Stay ready for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Dover from Vivint. Contact (302) 321-3498 to begin customizing your property’s protection today.